Peter P. Chang, M.D.
Family Practice Physician
About Dr. Chang:
Dr. Peter Chang is a family practice physician at Community Medical Associates and a member of the medical staff at San Angelo Community Medical Center.
Dr. Chang received his undergraduate degree in biology from the University of Texas in Austin and his medical degree from The University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston. He completed his residency at Texas Tech Health Science Center in Amarillo where he was voted Outstanding First Year Resident and Outstanding Second Year Resident.
Dr. Chang loves his patients and appreciates the long-standing friendships built in his practice. He has a true passion for Hospice Care and the art of medicine.
He enjoys working on vehicles, and fixing whatever needs fixing, including patients.
Dr. Chang is married and has three children.
Primary Care Services include:
- Diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic diseases, including arthritis, asthma, diabetes, heart disease and high blood pressure
- Care for common problems of the ears, eyes, skin, and nervous and reproductive systems
- Care of minor injuries
- Health screenings, physical exams and sports physicals
- Immunizations and travel health care
- Preventive care and education on diet, exercise and healthy lifestyle habits
- Regular checkups and immunizations for children
- Women's health care
- Senior care services
Medical School: University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston
Residency: Texas Tech Health Science Center, Amarillo
CMA One - 2142 Sunset Drive
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Thursday 8 a.m. - 12 p.m.
office closed for lunch 12 - 1 p.m.
To Make An Appointment:
Accepting new patients
Most insurance accepted, including: BCBS, United Healthcare, Cigna, Aetna, Tricare, Humana, VA, Medicare, Medicaid