Brett J. Nile, M.D.
Board-Certified Family Practice Physician
About Dr. Nile:
Dr. Brett Nile is a board certified family medicine physician at Community Medical Associates and is a member of the medical staff at San Angelo Community Medical Center.
Dr. Nile received his medical degree from Oregon Health Sciences University in Portland, OR. and completed his residency at Texas Tech Health Sciences Center in Lubbock.
He spent four years at Goodfellow Air Force Base as a physician, with the final rank of Major, before joining CMA.
Dr. Nile is an accomplished guitarist and enjoys playing golf and spending time with his family.
Dr. Nile is married to Angela and they have two daughters.
Primary Care Services include:
- Diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic diseases, including arthritis, asthma, diabetes, heart disease and high blood pressure
- Care for common problems of the ears, eyes, skin, and nervous and reproductive systems
- Care of minor injuries
- Health screenings, physical exams and sports physicals
- Immunizations and travel health care
- Preventive care and education on diet, exercise and healthy lifestyle habits
- Regular checkups and immunizations for children
- Women's health care
- Senior care services
Board-certified, American Board of Family Medicine
B.S., Chemical Engineering, Montana State University
Medical School: Oregon Health Sciences University
Residency: Chief Resident Texas Tech Family Practice
CMA One - 2142 Sunset Drive
Monday: 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Tuesday & Thursday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Wednesday: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. - 12 p.m.
office closed for lunch 12 - 1 p.m.
To Make An Appointment:
Accepting new patients
Most insurance accepted, including: BCBS, United Healthcare, Signa, Aetna, Tricare, Humana, Medicare