Cynthia A. Rutledge, D.O
Board-Certified Family Practice Physician
About Dr. Rutledge:
Dr. Cynthia Rutledge is a board certified family practice physician at Community Medical Associates and a member of the medical staff at San Angelo Community Medical Center.
Dr. Rutledge received her medical degree from the University of North Texas Health Science Center in Fort Worth and completed her residency at Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine - Bay Area in Corpus Christi.
Serving as the primary physician at Community ExpressCare - Sherwood Way for many years, she recently transitioned to a primary care practice at Community Medical Associates to care for patients. With the recent transition to CMA, she has plenty of availability to see new patients quickly.
Dr. Rutledge takes pride in her specialty of family medicine, caring for the whole patient and the whole family.
She spends free time visiting the Big Bend area, viewing rock art in the Lower Pecos River Valley, swing dancing, belly-dancing, taking drum classes or attending community and civic events.
Primary Care Services include:
- Diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic diseases, including arthritis, asthma, diabetes, heart disease and high blood pressure
- Care for common problems of the ears, eyes, skin, and nervous and reproductive systems
- Care of minor injuries
- Health screenings, physical exams and sports physicals
- Immunizations and travel health care
- Preventive care and education on diet, exercise and healthy lifestyle habits
- Regular checkups and immunizations for children
- Women's health care
- Senior care services
Board-certified, American Osteopathic Board of Family Medicine
Medical School: University of North Texas Health Science Center, Fort Worth
Residency: Residency: Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine - Bay Area, Corpus Christi
CMA One - 2142 Sunset Drive
Monday - Thursday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. - 12 p.m.
office closed for lunch noon - 1:30 p.m.
To Make An Appointment:
Accepting new patients
Most insurance accepted, including: BCBS, United Healthcare, Cigna, Aetna, Tricare, Humana, Medicare