Raymund Untalan, M.D.
Board-Certified Internal Medicine Physician
About Dr. Untalan:
Dr. Raymund Untalan is an internal medicine physician at Community Medical Associates and a member of the medical staff at San Angelo Community Medical Center.
Dr. Untalan received his medical degree from Cebu Institute of Medicine in the Philippines and completed his residency at State University of New York/Kings County Medical Center in Brooklyn, New York.
Dr. Untalan specializes in adult non-surgical patient care.
He is interested in the arts and enjoys spending time with his family, traveling, reading and self-improvement activities.
Primary Care Services include:
- Care for common problems of the ears, eyes, skin, and nervous and reproductive systems
- Diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic diseases, including arthritis, asthma, diabetes, heart disease and high blood pressure
- Inpatient and outpatient care for diseases
- Care of minor injuries
- Preventive care, including physical exams and well-woman exams
- Sports physical exams
- Senior care services
- Pre- and post-operative consultations
Board-certified, American Board of Internal Medicine
Medical School: Cebu Institute of Medicine
Residency: Brooklyn College of State University New York (SUNY)
CMA Three - 3350 Executive Drive
Monday- Thursday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Friday 8 a.m. - 12 p.m.
office closed for lunch 12 - 1 p.m.
To Make An Appointment:
Accepting new patients
Most insurance accepted, including: BCBS, United Healthcare, Cigna, Aetna, Tricare, Humana, VA, Medicare